All fields in the form below are required. Please note that you will need a clear, digital image of your receipt/proof of purchase and images showing any and all damage to the product. If you cannot get digital copies of these you can also click here to get a printable warranty claim form which you can then fill out and mail to us with the photos and copy of your sales receipt/proof of purchase.
- Shipping and handling damage which occurred as a result of another party’s handling.
- Acts of God (high wind, storms, etc...please check with your homeowner’s insurance).
- Failure to use the product in the appropriate manner specified in the manual.
- An expired warranty (refer to the manual for the warranty period.
- Labor costs associated with repair, placement, removal or installation of the product.
- Cash Refunds (A warranty is provided to correct manufacturing defects. Please check with the retailer for store’s return policy and procedures if seeking credit for the the product.)